Nieuws

Meer dan WvW
Er is zoveel meer dan alleen Weerwolven. Bezoek het café, een meeting of organiseer zelf een competitie. :)

Welkom, vreemdeling!

Je kunt inloggen middels de velden hieronder, of jezelf registreren als je dat nog niet hebt gedaan.

Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:
Pagina's: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24   Omlaag

Auteur Topic: Discussion - The Tavern.  (gelezen 1741 keer)

Gordijntje

Re: Discussion - The Tavern.
« Reactie #270 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 15:54:07 »

Sorry for my last minute vote, I forgot the deadline and don't have time to read anymore. I'm really sorry. Dutchy was my main suspect so I do hope voting for Gordijntje lynches him. But who knows, maybe my opinion changes when I read everything.

Okay so now I've read everything and I hadn't seen that the roles got switched so this wasn't very accurate. What if someone else was a corpse before the switch and they have a normal role now? It could be a possible explanation as to why Bloodwolf was a corpse, haven't seen anyone point that out even though it's pretty simple.

Also, I think Lyne might have used all roles, even the ones of the people that died when she switched them. That would mean that there could be less baddies and more goodies, but it could also be vice versa. Gordijntje claimed friend, but Jessica already died as a friend. Of course there could be more friends in the game, but I have a feeling that's not the case.

Don't play with me, please. This is what I wrote about the dead body:

We can be sure though now that existing roles were swapped. We don't have new roles. How else one of us could be a dead body? And in what night did it happen? It must have been night 2, right? But then we had a nightly dead player.

And why did the witch not save anyone from the lunch? The witch must have chosen to play for bad.

I have Tijgerke's old role. She was a friend as well. If you've read eveything, you must have seen that.
Please don't make up a reason to vote on a friend. Just vote on me. Are you a wolf or a bad neutral witch or grave digger?

In een wereld vol schapen verschijnt vanzelf een wolf (Loesje).

Wazigekip

« Reactie #271 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 15:55:10 »

Hm, I totally didn't account for that scenario. That makes it a little more likely that there was an actual corpse.

Still though, we should be able to figure out if that actually happened.

If nobody claims to be a gravedigger before the switch that would make it less likely that there is one.
If our ex-witch doesn't claim to have killed someone during the second night, that makes it less likely that second night murder was not caused by the werewolves.
If nobody claims to be a corpse before the switch, that makes it less likely that there was one.

If none of those things happen, then it does seem really unlikely that there was a corpse.

However, if only the role of the corpse got switched and not the connection to the gravedigger, then the original corpse might still be an our enemy.

Usually when a corpse is created certain properties are bound to that person and not the role. When a corpse gets hacked and someone else gets those powers, the original corpse(without his killing powers) is still bound to his gravedigger and can only win with him or by himself.

If a corpse was actually created and his powers got transferred to someone else by that massive role switch, it might have resulted in a really weird situation depending on how our game-leader handled that.

@dutchy Who was lunched during the second night?

Gordijntje

« Reactie #272 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 15:57:50 »

I see a difference when you are playing a baddie or a goodie and I see a small change of behavior since the which, you are saying I hurt your feelings for pointing that out? Don't do the whole Calimero thing, it truly doesn't suit you.
Where did you say that and where did I say that?

The wolves have force majeure. There is no reason to make up reasons to vote on me. Just vote on me and get it over with.

dutchy

« Reactie #273 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:00:06 »

Crushergirl @Wazigekip so nothing was strange about her dying, but perhaps that was messed up as well and two did die that night. But given nobody claimed to be a corpse previous to the switch, I suspect there wasn't a corpse in the first place but just a cruel joke of the wolves.

dutchy

« Reactie #274 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:02:56 »

I see a difference when you are playing a baddie or a goodie and I see a small change of behavior since the which, you are saying I hurt your feelings for pointing that out? Don't do the whole Calimero thing, it truly doesn't suit you.
Where did you say that and where did I say that?

The wolves have force majeure. There is no reason to make up reasons to vote on me. Just vote on me and get it over with.

Obviously the game isn't over, obviously, the wolves haven't won yet, so let's just play the game and keep this Calimero talk aside. I a .m not a wolf, I am not a non-board baddie, so I would like to find wolves, I agree we need to kill one with this lynch.

Gordijntje

« Reactie #275 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:06:17 »

Obviously the game isn't over, obviously, the wolves haven't won yet, so let's just play the game and keep this Calimero talk aside. I a .m not a wolf, I am not a non-board baddie, so I would like to find wolves, I agree we need to kill one with this lynch.
Then it might be wise not to kill me. Too many players already want that. Not anyone else who voted for Bloodwolf, but me again. Doesn't that ring a bell to you that I might be good?

dutchy

« Reactie #276 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:08:56 »

Then it might be wise not to kill me. Too many players already want that. Not anyone else who voted for Bloodwolf, but me again. Doesn't that ring a bell to you that I might be good?

Fine, whom else do you see as a baddie? Don't say Dutchy, that record is already broken.

Wazigekip

« Reactie #277 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:16:53 »

With the randomness of this game a majority means nothing. Having a player advantage is worthless if you can't accurately kill the player that you want and you might accidentally kill yourself instead.

So there's no reason for us to give up until the game is actually over.

Gordijntje

« Reactie #278 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:28:59 »

Fine, whom else do you see as a baddie? Don't say Dutchy, that record is already broken.
Maybe Kip? He also voted for Bloodwolf. If he is a wolf he knew I would die as a human, so maybe he wanted to vote on someone who would not become the lynch?

This post from Kip about Blood made me suspect Bloodwolf:
If anyone is neutral then chances are they'll choose to become evil now that it's been revealed that there are only dead humans. Revealing that information doesn't seem like a smart move in my eyes.
But actually this is a a way to remind possible neutrals not to forget to choose bad.

Then he forgot the most easy explanation of the existance of a corpse, while I had already posted it.

And now he is fishing. He'd like the grave digger and witch to reveal their existance. To make sure they have force majeur?

My last reason is that Aappen tried to execute him. Aappen might be good. Maybe the 3 goodies could try to execute someone and maybe it had to be done twice in order to work. Maybe I won that action for my alliance with my story. I don't know. If noone can execute anymore, we are probably out of humans. If anyone still can execute because a neutral chose good, it might be an idea to try to execute Kip one more time.

Janice

« Reactie #279 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:30:15 »

Sorry for my last minute vote, I forgot the deadline and don't have time to read anymore. I'm really sorry. Dutchy was my main suspect so I do hope voting for Gordijntje lynches him. But who knows, maybe my opinion changes when I read everything.

Okay so now I've read everything and I hadn't seen that the roles got switched so this wasn't very accurate. What if someone else was a corpse before the switch and they have a normal role now? It could be a possible explanation as to why Bloodwolf was a corpse, haven't seen anyone point that out even though it's pretty simple.

Also, I think Lyne might have used all roles, even the ones of the people that died when she switched them. That would mean that there could be less baddies and more goodies, but it could also be vice versa. Gordijntje claimed friend, but Jessica already died as a friend. Of course there could be more friends in the game, but I have a feeling that's not the case.

Don't play with me, please. This is what I wrote about the dead body:

We can be sure though now that existing roles were swapped. We don't have new roles. How else one of us could be a dead body? And in what night did it happen? It must have been night 2, right? But then we had a nightly dead player.

And why did the witch not save anyone from the lunch? The witch must have chosen to play for bad.

I have Tijgerke's old role. She was a friend as well. If you've read eveything, you must have seen that.
Please don't make up a reason to vote on a friend. Just vote on me. Are you a wolf or a bad neutral witch or grave digger?

No you get me wrong or I got you wrong. How could you have gotten Tijgerke's old role if we're not allowed to communicate via anything other than the wolfboard or the DT? I didn't see it by the way, must have missed it. My previous post didn't accuse you of anything, in fact I wrote that while I was thinking that you were good. Now I'm wondering if you really are. I never said that I was going to vote on you or on a friend.

Gordijntje

« Reactie #280 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:46:31 »

Gordijntje claimed friend, but Jessica already died as a friend. Of course there could be more friends in the game, but I have a feeling that's not the case.
No you get me wrong or I got you wrong. How could you have gotten Tijgerke's old role if we're not allowed to communicate via anything other than the wolfboard or the DT? I didn't see it by the way, must have missed it. My previous post didn't accuse you of anything, in fact I wrote that while I was thinking that you were good. Now I'm wondering if you really are. I never said that I was going to vote on you or on a friend.

What I made bold in your post accused me, but that's fine.
Tigerke already wrote that she was a friend before the switch. Do I need to find the quote for you? Now I am one. An excellent lynch goal, just like yeterday. I guesed I have the old role of Tijgerke because there must have been at least two friends from the beginning.

Wazigekip

« Reactie #281 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 16:58:06 »

The fact that BloodWolf revealed that RickTorreman wasn't a wolf was the mean reason I voted for him. Mentioning the reason you vote for someone is common practice. And when I voted on him it wasn't clear at all that he wasn't going to get the most votes. I voted for him because I thought that he might be evil.

And BloodWolf might actually have been evil. I certainly don't believe that he was a corpse. In fact, the multitude of votes on Gordijntje without any good reasons behind it make that possibility pretty reasonable.

My primary suspects are the people who made sure Gordijntje got more votes than BloodWolf.

Gordijntje

« Reactie #282 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 17:32:30 »

Two scenario's about the witch and grave digger. We know there is a witch (one of us was one) and we saw a dead body, so there must be a grave digger. The corpse must have been made in night 2, because in night 1 a grave digger can't do anyting and in night 3 Blood was a corpse already. In night 2 human Crusher died. So I asume the witch killed that night someone as well. The lunch or the witch kill was made into a corpse.
1. The witch killed a human in night 2
2. The witch killed a wolf or offboard in night 2.
In case the witch wanted to kill Crusher and saw she was human, the witch will probably have thought that the lunch was unsuccessful. I think the witch chose bad in that scenario. That's why noone got saved from the 3rd lunch. The lunch became corpse that night and was good (most chance) or offboard or neutral (small chance). Or the witch chose good and can still save someone from the lunch.
But maybe Crusher was the lunch and the witch killed someone else. Maybe even a wolf who became a body, unknown to the other wolves. In that case the witch would know by not getting a message that the killing was not successful) that the killing was successful and that his or her target was a corpse now.
We also don't know what the grave digger chose. Good still might have chance if one of the two neutrals chose good or if a bad guy became corpse. Maybe if any neutral is good he or she will have the opportunity to execute. I hope that player will read well and choose wisely. Maybe someone needs to be killed twice.

Lots of maybe's, but I like to share my thoughts. I don't know who else is good.

Witch, if you are still alive and chose good, don't tell us anything, please, but vote on a bad guy and make a tie and save someone from the lunch.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 14 juni 2019, 17:42:13 door Gordijntje »

Wazigekip

« Reactie #283 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 17:45:21 »

For a corpse to actually have been made 3 requirements have to be true.

1) The gravedigger before the switch is dead or refusing to admit his existence.

2) The corpse before the switch is dead or refusing to admit his existence.

3) The Killing role before the switch is dead of refusing to admit his existence/action.

If nobody claims to have been or done any of those things, I think it's pretty safe to assume that BloodWolf wasn't really a corpse.

dutchy

« Reactie #284 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 17:56:45 »

I would like to hear from others. Since we can't have a back door communication in this game, we need to be able to make a judgement on participation on this dT. So please join to the conversation: @ Tijgerke87 , @Hopeful , @ Aappen21 , @Dragonfly

I will be out all day, tomorrow, so don't expect too much from me.
Pagina's: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24   Omhoog