Nieuws

Nieuwe zomerplanning
Heb jij al gezien welke toffe spellen er in de zomer worden gespeeld? De nieuwe zomerplanning staat online. Bekijk hem dus snel eventjes en krijg een indruk wat voor gaafs er allemaal aankomt!

Welkom, vreemdeling!

Je kunt inloggen middels de velden hieronder, of jezelf registreren als je dat nog niet hebt gedaan.

Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:
Pagina's: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Omlaag

Auteur Topic: Discussion - The Tavern.  (gelezen 1629 keer)

Gordijntje

Re: Discussion - The Tavern.
« Reactie #285 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 18:00:59 »

Your vote is still on me, Dutchy. That's a bad example for others if you are actually good.

In een wereld vol schapen verschijnt vanzelf een wolf (Loesje).

Aappen21

« Reactie #286 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 18:02:23 »

I would like to hear from others. Since we can't have a back door communication in this game, we need to be able to make a judgement on participation on this dT. So please join to the conversation: @ Tijgerke87 , @Hopeful , @ Aappen21 , @Dragonfly

I will be out all day, tomorrow, so don't expect too much from me.
I think I am Very clear about my vote so I dont see a rwason
Vēnī, vīdī, vīcī

dutchy

« Reactie #287 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 18:04:38 »

Your vote is still on me, Dutchy. That's a bad example for others if you are actually good.

I will probably home before the deadline tomorrow, so I will be able to change it if I see fit, don't worry.

Hopeful

« Reactie #288 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 18:13:34 »

Hm, I totally didn't account for that scenario. That makes it a little more likely that there was an actual corpse.

Still though, we should be able to figure out if that actually happened.

If nobody claims to be a gravedigger before the switch that would make it less likely that there is one.
If our ex-witch doesn't claim to have killed someone during the second night, that makes it less likely that second night murder was not caused by the werewolves.
If nobody claims to be a corpse before the switch, that makes it less likely that there was one.

If none of those things happen, then it does seem really unlikely that there was a corpse.

However, if only the role of the corpse got switched and not the connection to the gravedigger, then the original corpse might still be an our enemy.

Usually when a corpse is created certain properties are bound to that person and not the role. When a corpse gets hacked and someone else gets those powers, the original corpse(without his killing powers) is still bound to his gravedigger and can only win with him or by himself.

If a corpse was actually created and his powers got transferred to someone else by that massive role switch, it might have resulted in a really weird situation depending on how our game-leader handled that.

@dutchy Who was lunched during the second night?

I didn’t use my witch powers prior to the reroll — I’d forgotten I joined this game and got a text from Lyne at 10:45 that I had 15 minutes left to vote, which was after everyone’s roles had changed, meaning I hadn’t sent in someone for my witch ability.

Hopeful

« Reactie #289 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 18:16:01 »

One added note: it could of course that the person who had the role prior to me sent in an action, but I highly doubt this as I replaced said person due to inactivity.

Gordijntje

« Reactie #290 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 18:32:57 »

I didn’t use my witch powers prior to the reroll — I’d forgotten I joined this game and got a text from Lyne at 10:45 that I had 15 minutes left to vote, which was after everyone’s roles had changed, meaning I hadn’t sent in someone for my witch ability.

That's good news twice and very bad news once. I am good and I guess that Dutchy and Aappen are good as well. We all got the opportunity to execute a wolf, so we might have the same alliance. If you have that opportunity now, please read what is written about it already and choose wisely.

Bij not chosing a side you become good automatically on day 4, so you can help to try to lynch a wolf. If you, Dutchy, Aappen and I choose a wolf to vote on and one of the baddies forgets to vote, we might even win the lynch.
The second good news is that you can still save someone from the lunch.
The bad part is that you are lunch target number one right now for the wolves and you can't save yourself from the lunch. I am sure that the good guys will try to protect you from the lunch, but I don't know if we can. But we also don't know if the wolves are lunching who they want to lunch or if there are triggers for a weird lunch as well.

Too bad you told Kip what he wanted to know.

Dragonfly

« Reactie #291 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 19:26:35 »

Okay. Friday is one of my workdays. On workdays I hardly have time to react at the dtopic etc before 7pm.

Executioning Gordijntje did not work. Neither did executioning wazige. My choice for the execution fell on Gordijntje because of the reason I named before the lynch. And because Bloodwolf was not a wolf.

I actually doubt that the bad side already has most votes. Usually when that happens discussion pretty much ends, which is not the case.

Before the restart I was a Guardian angel. I dont really see the harm in sharing that. I protected Tijgerke the first night, second night I protected myself.

Then the corpse that died... Was Bloodwolf actually a corpse? I doubt it tbh.. Could very well have been another random event or so...

I dont think a Stoorwolf would have changed Bloodwolf's role into corpse. Changing a role into corpse doesn't really help Wolfs. The threat of a corpse is often a welcome distraction for wolves... On that note...Wazigekip just pointed us at the possibility that a corpse is still alive.

I am still really, really in doubt whether Gordijntje is good or bad. Hopeful seems genuine to me.

By the way, Gordijntje... I had the oppurtunity tot execution someone, not Dutchy. I would not be surprised if a second execution does work...

tijgerke87

« Reactie #292 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 19:33:05 »

what is going on with those beul things?

Gordijntje

« Reactie #293 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 19:42:33 »

what is going on with those beul things?
Three players got the opportunity to execute someone. Something must have triggered it. I wouldn't be surprised if Aappen, Dragonfly and I have the same alliance, which is good. I made this list before, but I then incorrectly mentioned Dutchy instead of Dragonfly. Sorry, Dragonfly.

Dagonfly and I think that it's possible that for a succesful execution someone has to be executed twice, because Kip, Dutchy and I did not die from it. Aappen is pretty sure about Kip. We both voted on him.

tijgerke87

« Reactie #294 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 21:36:30 »

last time i saw this was when someone had to both have to use water and have beuled someone, having said that i have not seen anyone water.

Aappen21

« Reactie #295 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 21:45:11 »

Tijger what are you trying to say? ???
Vēnī, vīdī, vīcī

dutchy

« Reactie #296 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 23:32:35 »

Three players got the opportunity to execute someone. Something must have triggered it. I wouldn't be surprised if Aappen, Dragonfly and I have the same alliance, which is good.

This is complete speculation on your part. You don't know this, you can't know this unless you are a baddie and know that Aappen and Dragonfly are also baddies. I don't think Lyne would only give this to goodies, I think it is random and we don't know what triggers this. You are trying too hard and that is what I mean with acting differently.

Gordijntje

« Reactie #297 Gepost op: 14 juni 2019, 23:55:53 »

Three players got the opportunity to execute someone. Something must have triggered it. I wouldn't be surprised if Aappen, Dragonfly and I have the same alliance, which is good.

This is complete speculation on your part. You don't know this, you can't know this unless you are a baddie and know that Aappen and Dragonfly are also baddies. I don't think Lyne would only give this to goodies, I think it is random and we don't know what triggers this. You are trying too hard and that is what I mean with acting differently.
Indeed. I don't know this. That's why I wrote that I wouldn't be surprised if .....
And yes, it's speculation. Of course. The DT is meant to speculate and sometimes we speculate the truth. Do you know the truth without any speculation? I'd like to hear it. Oh.............. You just told us the real truth and nothing but the truth, that Aappen, Dragonfly and I are evil. And that won't be complete speculation from your part? Just the truth? Of course Aappen and Dragonfly are just a bad as I am, lol. That's so logical, lol. That's why they voted on me yesterday in order to try to lynch me. rotflol.
No. No kidding anymore. Aappen, Dragonfly and I might have a mutual alliance and yesterday we didn't know that. Why else would two of us yesterday try to lynch number 3 and why else would all three of us today receive the option to execute? It's an educated guess that we are good.

Do you want to lynch all three of us because you claim we all must be bad? You'll have to choose.

Dragonfly

« Reactie #298 Gepost op: 15 juni 2019, 06:08:53 »

I dont know whether the oppurtunity was only given to good guys. What you can all see though is that I chose to execute Gordijntje. So you can at least say that we are not three onboard baddies.

Aappen21

« Reactie #299 Gepost op: 15 juni 2019, 07:55:33 »

Your one of the Baddies too?
Vēnī, vīdī, vīcī
Pagina's: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24   Omhoog